Sunday 31 January 2016

52 Frames - Week 5 - Shoot from above - "High Summer"

This weeks challenge on 52 Frames was 'shoot from above' - I could have done a lot of this this the cliffs, sea bed and plane journey from LHI - but the shot has to have been taken this week.

On Australia Day I was walking across a bridge at Studley Park in Melbourne when I saw this combination of a row-boat and bright reflection.  It made me think of 'high summer' and I was above the boat - so that was that!


I have to say the images that you can get from a phone are remarkable these days!!

7 comments:

  1. HIgh Summer is a great title, wonderful shot. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool capture! I love taking photos from unusual angles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes! It sure looks like summer to me!
    Have a great week-end!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo would be tough to out-do. Well done. Yeah, it is amazing the quality of picture that these phones can create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great shot- I wish my phone would take good photos- but it really doesn't. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super shot for the prompt. I am still mulling it over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous shot.

    ReplyDelete