Thursday 3 February 2011

My World Tuesday (3)

Spend a lot of time looking for the beauty in nature - but sometimes you can find it in the buildings around you.

This is the Royal Exhibition Building in Melbourne reflected in the glass of the museum.

The Royal Exibition Building is a Worl Heritage Site - you can find more details here.

I have to say I am rather pleased with this!




















You can find more Tuesday images here - or click on the link on the RHS of the page.

You can find more of my pictures and words on my other blog (here) on the link on the RHS of the page.

6 comments:

  1. Terrific capture, Stewart, you have every reason to be proud of it! Looks like a great place! Hope you have a wonderful week! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful spot and composition Stewart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love the juxtaposition of old and new in this shot - great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely reflection. You have an eye for detail and art. What a beautiful combination of old and new in the same photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great reflection and an interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the reflection. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete